WINDOW SCRATCH REPAIR? ACID PEN STAINS FROM GRAFFITI ON YOUR WINDOWS? WINDOW RESTORATION PROS
Look no further. We not only perform all phases of cleaning windows and glass surfaces, but we can repair them as well!
- Experiencing advanced calcium build-up on glass from sprinklers? We can remove that with no problem, no matter how advanced the corrosion might be.
- Have scratches or deep gouges in your windows? No worries, we can save you the money of replacing your windows. After we are finished, you will never know there was a problem and the windows will look brand new. Everyone has seen etched glass and acid marks from our local artists.
- Want to get rid of the unwanted glass problems? At the most, you will expect a repair to never exceed more than 30 percent of what a window would cost to replace.
Call us today and see how we can help you.
WINDOW CAULKING AND WEATHERPROOFING
In the hot Arizona sun, window seals contract and expand causing voids in the window sealant and weather stripping. This can cause water leaking into the building structure causing other damage. Window seals will typically last you between 10-15 years. Our field service techs can assist with:
- Perform water leaks to identify entry point
- Remove and replace old weather stripping
- Repair voids by applying sealant to window joints
- Reseal entire buildings including high rise properties
After finding the leak, it is best to cut the sealant away from the area that is suspected to be leaking. Wipe with alcohol and prep joint for sealant. Apply sealant to the window joint and spread using a glazier’s knife. Let cure for 24 hours. It is important to use the correct sealant!
Did we tell you that we are also proficient in suspension systems? To be a safe contractor, we need the help of our customers to make sure that if overhead work is performed, the proper anchor and davit systems are in place. It is the responsibility of the building owner to provide these systems, and the management team to keep them up to date. Further, it is the responsibility of the contractor to make sure that the equipment is used properly and understand all aspects, liabilities, and functionality of these systems and equipment.